I have been so busy with college life for these past couple of days/weeks that I haven’t had the chance to post some great new recipes for you guys! But I am back for a little before I get engulfed in finals week in a couple of days again.
I have been so busy that I needed a recipe for some quick and easy baked eggs because after a while omelets and sunny side ups get a little boring. I could do poached eggs but those take too much time and attention from me, therefore I decided to try and make cloud eggs!
This morning I tried them out I woke up 10 minutes earlier and got to it.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Slice of bread
2 tbsp of grated parmesan
Salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes
- First start by setting your oven to 450 degrees F, then separate the egg whites and the yolks in bowls, you don’t really need a large bowl for the egg yolks since we won’t have to do anything to them eventually in the recipe.
- Get your hand mixer and beat your egg whites until they reach those perfect stiff peaks, fold your grated parmesan, salt and pepper right after.You could also do this step with a whisk but that will take you a little longer.
- Place your egg whites in two mounds on the prepared baking sheet, make sure to make a small well in the middle of your egg whites.
- Place that in the oven for 3 minutes.
- After the 3 minutes, drop the egg yolks in the middle and place it back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Prepare your toasts and avocado while your cloud eggs are baking.
- take the eggs out of the oven, place them on your avocado toast and E N J O Y !!
Make sure to comment below with any questions and of course, let me know how yours turned out. And if you liked this recipe make sure to like and share it with your friends!
Have a fantastic rest of your day 🙂